My free slouchy hobo bag pattern features leather (or faux leather) details, plus tons of optional details to make your bag to your own specifications: zipper pockets, crossbody strap, and metal hardware.
Instructions for the bag can be found here.
Designed to be sewn with woven fabrics (plus leather or vinyl details).
One size. Finished bag measures approximately 16” wide and 11” tall.
Tools and Materials:
- sewing machine capable of sewing a straight stitch
- 1 ? yards of woven fabric for main bag (including optional straps and pockets)
- ? of a yard of woven fabric for lining
- ? of a yard of leather, faux leather, or vinyl (40” width)
- optional snap or velcro for closure
- optional zipper for pocket
- optional bag hardware (listed in tutorial)
File size: approx. 4.3 MB
Paper Size: A4/Letter
You are welcome to sell items made from my patterns and tutorials. I would greatly appreciate a link back to WhatTheCraft.com!You may not sell or distribute the pattern files without my permission