We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
– we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
– we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
– we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Smarmy LLC, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website ltvargus.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
|Activity||Types of Personal Data Collected|
|When you sign-up to receive free content, including PDF patterns, updates, and offers||
|When you purchase a pattern directly from us||
|When you complete the contact form||
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
– process and manage your use of our website;
– respond to your questions, comments and requests;
– where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
– improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email [email@example.com] or via our postal address:
– see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
– ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
– ask us to delete your Personal Data;
– object to the processing of your Personal Data;
– ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
– withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
– express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
9. Contact Us
Our full details are:
Email for Privacy Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: Smarmy LLC, PO Box 19042, Kalamazoo, MI 49019, USA
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device by almost all websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or function more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|Cookie – Name||Purpose|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie stores a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page. For example, if the Contact form is completed incorrectly, a message will be stored and presented to the user to indicate there was an error in the submission. When a form is submitted successfully, a message is stored and presented to the user letting them know their message was sent. No personal information is stored in this cookie.|
|Amazon cookie – ad-id||This cookie is used by DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA) to register user actions and target content on the website based on ad clicks on a different website.|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.