This post brought to you by Softcup. All opinions are 100% mine.
Did you know there’s an alternative to pad and tampons? I’m surprised how many women don’t. If you’re out of the loop, then allow me to introduce the Softcup!
Oh Softcup, how I love thee, let me count the ways:
- No more carrying around a purse full of pads and tampons!
- No more waste! You are producing drastically less trash when you say goodbye to pads and tampons!
- No more public restrooms! Put the Softcup in before you leave home in the morning, take it out for cleaning when you get home in the evening! The Softcup can be worn continuously for 12 hours.
- No more worrying about leakage! Swim, run, and sleep, and you’ll barely know the Softcup is even there.
- No more worrying about TSS: studies show that the Softcup does not promote growth of the bacterium believed to cause Toxic Shock Syndrome.
If you’re curious about what it looks like, this is it:
Kind of like a pink flying saucer.
It’ll probably take you a little bit of practice to get the hang of inserting and removing the Softcup, but it’s no more difficult than inserting a tampon. In fact, I think it’s actually easier.
Interested? buy Softcup now