This is a quick and easy step by step tutorial for how to sew a fabric bow. You can turn your bow into a clip / barrette for your hair or a pin / brooch for clothing, bags, etc.Read more…
- fabric (or paper or ribbon) cut into 3/4″ strips
- three strips measuring 8.5″ long
- three strips measuring 7.5″ long
- two strips measuring 6.5″ long
- one strip measuring 2″ long
- 2″ square piece of felt
- high temp glue gun
- (optional) brooch clip, head band, hair clip, or bobby pin
Sorry, I’ve got Christmas carols stuck in my head!
I just listed some of my newest creations… Smarmy hair clips! This is just a small selection of what I’ve got… phew!
To celebrate, I’m giving away a free hair clip with every clip purchased until January 1st, 2010! They make great gifts (especially stocking stuffers!).
Speaking of gifts, check out this treasury I made, featuring tons of my very talented fellow street team ladies from AttackoftheCraft.com!