This is a quick and easy step by step tutorial for how to sew a fabric bow. You can turn your bow into a clip / barrette for your hair or a pin / brooch for clothing, bags, etc.Read more…
This is a step by step tutorial for how to sew a pixie skirt, also known as a handkerchief hem or a square circle skirt. If you already know how to make a circle skirt, this one is even easier!Read more…
This is a quick and easy step by step tutorial for how to make a mini witch hat. Just in time for Halloween!
All you need is so craft foam and a hot glue gun!
This is a nice, quick tutorial for beginners and pros alike! Not only are zipper pouches easy to make, but they’re practical as well. They make great little clutch purses, or make up bags, or storage for art supplies (or whatever else you want to use them for)!
- fabric (or paper or ribbon) cut into 3/4″ strips
- three strips measuring 8.5″ long
- three strips measuring 7.5″ long
- two strips measuring 6.5″ long
- one strip measuring 2″ long
- 2″ square piece of felt
- high temp glue gun
- (optional) brooch clip, head band, hair clip, or bobby pin