What’s up dudes and dudettes? Today I’m going to show you how to make a snuggly soft blanket with quilting cotton on one side and minky on the other. It’s Fall here in Michigan. It’s starting to get chilly at night, so who doesn’t need a super soft blanket to curl up in?
This scarf is great because it’s easy, quick, and inexpensive to make! Plus, you can wear it like a traditional scarf, or wind it up around your face, kind of like a Victorian ruff!
I’m using fleece, but if you’re feeling ballsy, try it with a lighter weight fabric, like jersey knit.Read more…
This is a nice, quick tutorial for beginners and pros alike! Not only are zipper pouches easy to make, but they’re practical as well. They make great little clutch purses, or make up bags, or storage for art supplies (or whatever else you want to use them for)!
- fabric (or paper or ribbon) cut into 3/4″ strips
- three strips measuring 8.5″ long
- three strips measuring 7.5″ long
- two strips measuring 6.5″ long
- one strip measuring 2″ long
- 2″ square piece of felt
- high temp glue gun
- (optional) brooch clip, head band, hair clip, or bobby pin